Are you unhappy with your smile? If so, a Newmarket snap-on smile might be right for you. It is an affordable way to improve the look of your teeth without having to go through extensive dental treatments. This blog post will help you answer your questions about this fantastic dental appliance if you are interested.
What is a snap-on smile?
They are called temporary veneers. If you are looking for an affordable smile makeover, then this is for you. Aside from it giving natural-looking teeth, it can conceal any stained, discoloured or missing teeth. In addition, they are custom-made porcelain types of dentures.
How does the process work?
The truth is snap-on smile procedure is not complicated, and there is no need for tooth extraction or drilling. Usually, it will take two visits to complete the process.
- A dentist will examine your teeth for impressions and send them to the laboratory.
- Afterward, the laboratory technicians will create a customized veneer, which they will send to your dentist.
- Once your dentist receives your dentures, they will make sure to fit them into your teeth.
What are the benefits of the Newmarket snap-on smile?
Aside from being a popular type of cosmetic dentistry, here are other reasons why you should consider getting it to achieve a celebrity smile.
- The procedure is painless since there will be no extraction.
- It is easy to clean since it is removable.
- The whole procedure is fast compared to other dental treatments, and you will get instant results.
- It is less expensive. However, depending on the condition of your teeth, snap-on smile costs may vary.
Who are not qualified for the treatment?
Snap-on smiles may not be appropriate for all people. Patients with the following conditions should consult their dentists to provide the best options for improving their smiles.
- Gum diseases
- Misaligned jaw
- Oral cavities
- Highly crooked teeth
Looking for assistance?
Temporary or removable veneers can provide you with a perfect smile without any stress or discomfort. Call your dentist in Newmarket today to get one step closer to feeling good about yourself again!